The Grabner Barrel Returns!
*** News Flash ***
The new Grabner Barrel was a big success at ClarinetFest 2016. Everyone
who tried them was very complimentary. We actually sold out of all the
66 mm barrels we brought
That's right, after eight years the Grabner Barrel makes a
- Improve your tone
- Improve your intonation
- Enhance the beauty of your clarinet
For quite a few years, I made barrels on my lathe, in
cocobolo, delrin, and African blackwood. They were in very hot demand.
It got so there was quite a waiting list. Sadly, allergies made
it impossible for me to continue making the barrels by hand.
Flash forward eight years. The Grabner barrel is now available,
with an even higher level of quality, manufactured by CNC technology,
but still hand reamed and play tested. The attributes of the Grabner barrels include:
- Specifically designed to complement and enhance the performance of Grabner mouthpieces
- Specifically designed for Buffet R13 bore clarinets (R13, Prestige, Festival, Tosca)
- You can use them on both Bb and A clarinets
- Made from beautiful, aged African Blackwood
- Ringless for best tone and response
- Superb clarity in throat tones
- Modified Moennig style reverse cone taper for improved tuning
- Available in 64, 65, 66, and 67 mm lengths
- Highest possible quality and consistency
- One year warranty on cracking
- Fits in your case.
Regular Price - $170.00
Want to try them?
First, review the trial Rules:
1. The trials period ends on “Due Date” (Set
to three weeks after Invoice date, 4 weeks for international).
2. You may trial as many as 3 barrels per size but they must be paid for up front.
3. Returned barrels
must be postmarked by the “Due Date” indicated on the invoice.
4. Returned barrels
postmarked after “Due Date” are considered purchased and will be returned
to purchaser. E-mail in advance if the delay is unavoidable.
5. Damaged barrels
will be considered purchased and returned.
Second, send payment:
Use the Shopping Cart:
1. Major credit cards and PAYPAL are
2. Both Shipping (domestic and I’nt’l) and
State sales tax are calculated
3. Click here to purchase.
To pay by check, send the appropriate amount, as above,
plus $7 for shipping in the U.S. (USPS Priority Mail) or $15 for
international shipping. Illinois residents must add 8% for Illinois State
Sales Tax ($13.60). Make your check or money order payable to
To pay using a
credit card, you may call me direct at 847-266-8644.